- These are “Larry Piles” Vitrigraph Pots”. Larry has these made and he has asked me to sell these on our website. These are very heavy duty and we are using them to create the CFE Murrini.
- 304 Stainless steel, 16 Gauge Stainless Vitrigraph Pot
- 5″ x 5″ x 5″
- 1 – 1/8″ Cold-Rolled Steel Plates with a 1″ opening. The plate is 6″ squares.
- Place 1/8″ Fiber Paper on Plate, trace hole size, and cut out with an X-Acto knife.
- Stack glass is cut 1/2″ smaller than the pot. ( 4.5″ square for 5-inch pots) The glass should have a 1/4″ gap all the way around.
- Place square over glass stack.
- Ready to fire
- NOT Food Grade Steel
- Murrini and Cane Color Doc PDF download of color suggestions.
Cut 1/8″ Fiber paper the size of the bottom plate.
Trace the hole with a marker and cut it out with a craft knife.
Prepare 4.5″ Square with enamels.
Elevate the glass so that you can sift enamels and then put the excess back in your jar when done.
Stack sifted pieces on fiber that is on your plate bottom with a hole to the desired height (34 to 36 pieces for a full pot).
Place Vitrigraph Pot over stack and place in the kiln.