GZ Series Glitz
There are 5 colors of Glitz, GZ-601 Opal Ice Glitz, GZ-602 Copper Glitz, GZ-603 Gold Glitz, GZ-604 Pearl Glitz, and GZ-605 Burnished Gold Glitz. They can be used on glass or ceramic surfaces.
- These colors can be used alone or added to any other G series glass enamels. Testing is recommended.
- Available in 1/2 oz. jars.
- Firing Range is between 1380 – 1550 degrees.
- Can be used on top of glass or between.
- They are not meant for an overall coverage but as an added highlight/Glitz or an accent to your design.
- When capped you will dimension the metallic finish slightly.
- Shake well until it releases from the bottom of the jar. Then, stir well to make sure that they are completely mixed. Keep mixed up while working as the metallic’s will fall to the bottom of the jar.
- After firing, wash/brush off any burn off the residue on the surface.
- NOT recommended to apply color on top of Glitz. This could cause the color to repel or pull back. Testing is recommended.
- These can be used on top of ceramic glazed surfaces as a third fire accent also.