These glass pieces were done on 96 COE glass. The color decoration is done with Colors For Earth Color Concentrates on Papyros shelf paper. Learn how to use translucent underglazes with your fused glass, Sumi shading, and simple application to take your glass to the next level.
- Downloadable PDF File (Retail $19.50)
- 3 – 8″ Patterns
- 4 – Video files totaling over 90 minutes of instructions that allow you to paint along with Paula as she creates these designs fused between glass.
- Using CC’s on glass.
- Create this vintage weathered watercolor look take your glass decorating to the next level.
- Work with “Resist Gel”
- Step by step instructions with colored photos.
- Firing Schedules and much more.
- Bonus Project
After purchase, you will receive an email with the download link. We recommend you download to a desktop computer or thumb drive.