12″ Coupe Bowl glass mold. Manufactured by “Petro Mold Company” for Colors for Earth.
- Package single or in cases of 2.
- Mold is designed for a 12″ round glass.
- Feet elevate the mold to help with heat distribution.
- High quality, heavy duty and durable mold
- Unique dome foot created by mold design. (See photos below)
- We recommend that you spray with MR97/Zyp mold release spray.
- If firing in a 6″ high kiln chamber we recommend that you place the mold on the floor of the kiln. If placed on a shelf, your piece will be too close to the elements and fire unevenly.
Recommended Firing Schedule (Paragon Fusion 14 Brick Kiln)
If in a 14″ kiln I recommend that you place the mold on kiln shelf when firing unless it is too close to lid elements. If so then place on floor of kiln.
Below are photos of the mold: Top view, side view and bottom view.
Below are photos of glass pieces created with this mold.