Enjoy this FREE video to show you how to do fine lines on your glass projects.
- Mix Silkscreen White or Black with Clove Oil (50/50)
- Use Ink Jars to make it easy to dip your quill pen into the product.
- Use Quill Pen to apply lines
- Set the color at 1325 degrees
- Full Fuse to another piece of glass and sift clear powdered frit between the glass and over the top of the silkscreen product to get a high gloss.
FREE pattern to go with the video. Download PDF Click here CFE Silkscreen Pattern for Quill Pen.pub[YouTube_WD id=62 item=15]