- Register on a (PC) personal computer only. The registration software does NOT work well with cell phones and iPads.
- Select the date and time if multiple dates and times are listed. Once you have signed up you can’t change it.
- The registration software will redirect you to PayPal to make your payment.
- Do NOT close your browser. PayPal will redirect you back to the registration page so that you can complete your registration.
- Once you completed the registration, you will receive an email confirming your registration. NOTE: If you don’t receive an email you are not registered. Your PayPal receipt is NOT your registration confirmation.
- We recommend that you use Google Chrome for our webinars.
- If using anything other than a PC that is connected directly to the internet we can’t guarantee the quality of the webinar.
- You will be sent any pre-webinar files and passwords before the live webinar. Once these are sent out there is NO refund on the webinar.
- Any refunds will be less any fees incurred by PayPal and registration software.
- Again, we do not recommend using a cell phone or iPad to view or register for webinars. If using these devices you do so at your own risk and it is not covered by the refund policy.
Choose from one of the dates above.
In this webinar, you will learn about the De-Zigner products and how to use them in your fused glass work.
- Proper mixing
- Quill Penwork
- Pros and cons
- The 3 projects in the photograph will be taught in this webinar.
- Allow 2 hours for the webinar
- There will be time between videos to ask questions
- You will receive a PDF file during the webinar to download with step-by-step instructions, colored photos and patterns.
- You will receive a recording of the webinar within 24 hours.
- Email reminders are sent out automatically.
- If you want to paint along let Paula know and she will send the patterns and supply list to you.