Low-Fire/No-Fire Piping Paste Kit
This kit comes with everything you need.
1 – 4 oz. jar of Black Paste
1 – 4 oz. jar of White Paste
1 – 2 oz. bottle of Glass Medium GM300
1 – #4 Sable or Taklon Brush
1 – Tool (Used to get paste in piping bottles)
2 – 1 oz. Piping Bottle with cap/closure/yellow tip/pink tip
1 – Tip Cleaner
1 – Syringe
- Satin finish.
- Can be tinted with G series colors. When tinting remember you are adding color to a white base so you will end up with a pastel color.
- Can be brushed on or piped on using our squeeze applicator bottles with tips attached.
- Can be used as an outline. It is raised off the surface of the glass and creates a dam so that you can apply your color inside the areas and not go over your outline.
- Can be used as a grout. Apply a thin (transparent) application to glass and then press frit, buffalo chips or any piece of glass into the paste and it will hold it in place. Because of the elasticity in the paste, you can use different COEs on the same piece without fracturing when doing the grouting technique. Test before doing a large piece.
- Can be used on glass, fired ceramic surface, wood, paper, craft surfaces and more
- The firing range is between 1380 to 1550 along with other glass colors. The hotter it is fired the shiner it becomes.
- Paste cures or air dries in 24 hours when using on a non-fired surface.
- Can be thinned with GM300 Glass Medium.