There are 4 colors of sparkle, GS-501 White Sparkle, GS-502 Copper Sparkle, GS-503 Gold Sparkle and GS-504 Silver Sparkle.
- These colors can be used alone or added to any other G series glossy glass color. Testing is recommended.
- Available in 1 oz, 2 oz., 4 oz. and 16 oz. jars.
- When added to other colors they are food safe. Mixing ratio is equal parts. The color will look like the sparkle color until fired and then it will be the color with flakes of sparkles throughout.
- When used alone and mixed with glass medium they are a rough(matt) surface and not recommended for food surfaces. The hotter they are fired they can smooth out. It is recommended that you use these on the top surface of the glass.
- When capped you will lose the metallic finish.
- If fired first and then capped you will retail the metallic look. Testing is recommended.
- Keep mixed up as the color tends to settle to the bottom.
- Can be added to Flexi-Glass Medium to create sheets of flexible glass color.
This piece was screen printed with Gold and Copper Sparkle.