GS Series - Sparkles
- These 4 colors of sparkle are available in 1 oz., 2 oz. 4 oz. jars and pints.
- These colors can be used alone or added to any other “G” series glossy glass enamel/color. Testing is recommended.
- When added to “G” series colors they are food safe. Mixing ratio is equal parts 50/50. The color will look like the sparkle color until fired and then it will be the color with flakes of sparkles throughout.
- When used alone and mixed with glass medium they are a rough(matte) surface and not recommended for food surfaces. The hotter they are fired they can smooth out.
- It is recommended that you use these on the top surface of the glass.
- When capped you will lose the metallic finish. If fired first and then capped you will retain the metallic look. Testing is recommended. Keep mixed up as the color tends to settle to the bottom. Can be
added to Flexi-Glass Medium to create sheets of flexible glass color.
- Create line work with piping bottles.
- Make colored frit.
- Silk Screen
- Sift on powdered color.